My friend Tracy over at Tracy's Trinkets and Treasure tagged me to play a little game, sharing 15 things about myself. I love getting to know all of you and I hope that you like getting to know me, sooooooo
here we go..
1. I have a problem with painting my house. I can't make my mind up on colors. I am already thinking that I am going to re-re-re paint my bedroom soon. Serious creative ADD going on here!
2. I love going to movies by myself. I usually go to the matinée if I can and I love being the only one in the theater.
3. I am seriously crushing on Robert Downey Jr right now. Yes he is a bit odd but he is yummy!!
4. I met Chris Isaak and the only thing he said to me was "You look like Hillary Swank". OK, Don't really see that but he could have called me Herman Munster and I would have been just as happy!!!
5. I truly wish I could sing. The only time that I sing well is in the car.......with no one else riding with me! :) I did one of those "Record a Song" things at a fair once....yeah, no American Idol for me!! ;)
6. I am also seriously addicted to Starbucks Chai Tea Lattes. I know that I have told you about that, but it is getting really bad. My son even told me this morning, "Mom, why do you always have to go get your drink?" I am sensing a pattern with my personality here! :)
7. I played semi-pro beach volleyball when I was in college. We didn't get far but it was fun and challenging!
8. I love going for drives to nowhere. I started doing that as soon as I got my license. My parents would get a little mad at me for driving so much but it clears my mind and I love just being by myself and allowing my mind to wander and I love seeing what I can see, it relaxes me and eases tension to just "get away". Now my hubby gets a little mad at me because he says it wastes gas.
9. I have been to Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Belize and Cozumel and my most favorite place on earth is Glen Lake Michigan. My heart and soul live up there.
10. I am a follower, not a leader.
11. I was 1000% tom boy growing up and my best friend was a boy. I wouldn't have had it any other way.
12. I am a giant stress ball! I stress about everything under the sun. It doesn't do me any good and not sure why I do but I do, hence, I do a lot of #8!!
13. I am not a planner, I just do. Usually not a good thing to just jump into something without thinking about first. I don't like planning, I never have and most likely never will. If I get an idea in my brain I just charge full speed ahead. It irritates my hubby because he is a planner, a big planner!!
14. I am open and honest about myself, I will talk to you about anything, sometimes I am not sure if that is good or bad. :)
15. I wouldn't change a thing in my past, not one thing. I am the person that I am today because of it and the majority of the days I like living with me! :)
I invite you to share something about yourself, I love getting to know about all of you!
I have finished putting together my daughter's bed!!!!
It turned out pretty ok I think.
Now I have to paint it.
I think we have found some paint colors that we agree on and maybe this weekend I will be able to paint!
Right now, that silly little thing called work is getting in my way so I can't do it today or tomorrow...booooo!!!
I hope to show you next week!!
Have a wonderful weekend my friends!!