Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Love Of Family & Home

Today I would love for you to meet Tonya and her mom from Love Of Family & Home.
Tonya and her mom share a passion for decorating and decided to start a blog together to showcase their talents.
I was drawn in by not only their wonderful talents, but their relationship reminds me so much of my moms and mine. :)

Aren't they gorgeous!



This is the image that had me at HELLO and lead me to them!

She made her coat closet into her home office!!

Genius and beautiful!!!
Click here to see how she made the transformation.

She also turned her kitchen from
this (which is beautiful)..


to this!


I love what paint can do and how much it can transform a room!


To see more details of her beautiful kitchen click here.


You know how much I love painted furniture!
She does that as well!
This buffet was picked up at a resale shop and given new life.


It currently resides in her beautiful kitchen area.


She has a such a wonderful eye for detail and finding the right things to dress up a space.


Her latest creation absolutely blew me away!!
It was this amazing little table that her and her dad put together for her son by using a baseball bat and old plant stand.



So creative!!!



I am also SO in love with these!



Her mom makes these adorable pillows for their Etsy shop!
I know, they are beautiful!!
Please check out the shop, she has so many more selections there that you will fall in love with!

And not only does she make pillows, she does furniture reupholstering!

From this


to this!



And how about these adorable little flowers used to decorate just about anything you can imagine!


I seriously could go on and on showing you all the beautiful and creative things that this mother/daughter duo does but I would love for you to stop by and take a look for yourself!

Tonya is the sweetest and her family is just beautiful! If you have not met them yet, go grab a cup of coffee or Chai and head on over!!!

Tonya also has another blog called The Diehl Family where she shares some more projects and all her adventures with her family.


Thank you so much ladies for letting me show you off today!
You have truly inspired me and I always enjoy my visits with you and I always feel so welcomed! :)


Photobucket

19 comments:

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD MORNING DEAREST! Oh, this is fun. See that closet? That is EXACTLY what we did with the little closet that my husband used in my now harp studio. I am typing from this little cubby that I love so much. It is equipped with a light, shelves, my computer, printer and scanner and my reference books. It is a dream. Well my friend, how are you doing this week? I am enjoying an incredible week of creativity and rest. I LOVE IT!!!! Have a wonderful day, Anita

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle, lovely home. I definetely wnat some rosesettes on my cushions now, they are dreamy. I'm heading over to take a look.

x

Simone @ Doberman's by the Sea said...

Hey, I have run into their blog before and always liked what I found. That kitchen makeover is great, kuddos to the power of paint. It also gives me hope for my own future home lol Have a great day mein Freund.

Tonya @ Love of Family And Home said...

Thank you so much Michelle!! You included so much in your post! I really appreciate you taking the time to introduce us to your readers!! You are too sweet! I'm already seeing traffic come in from your site! Some of your readers have left me sweet comments & even become followers!! So thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Tricia said...

Oh my, look at all the wonderful things they've done. I love that coat closet turned office and what pretty pillows too. Thanks for telling us all about them Michelle.

I hope you're having a good week, I'm sure you're keeping busy :)

~Tricia

Low Tide High Style said...

Wow, these are two very talented ladies and I love that they are a mother/daughter duo! Of course I love the white kitchen, and those pillows are adorable! Thanks for the introduction!

Kat :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post Michelle it is good that you showed us around because I don't always get out to find new blogs. The little closet office is cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this blog, Michelle. They make quite a team and beautiful things together. I can't get over that front hall closet...turned office! I love the pillows and well, all of it.

Have a good remainder of the week, Shells!
Just think orange hair :)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

What a beautiful talented team!! Off to check them out...thanks Michelle!

Completely Coastal said...

Got to love these creative minds!! The table is the coolest! Love the idea of a closet office too.

Noble Vintage said...

gorgeous!!! I always love those kitchen transformations :) Makes my heart skip a beat. Just got caught up on your posts over the last week- you are such a busy girl!! Looks like you are having fun. Enjoy your week.

Erin said...

Super creative gals for certain. I'd love to change my kitchen to look more like hers, that is superb! and that baseball table gives me an idea!!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

I LOVE that baseball bat table. How cool and original is that? And the cupbaord study is so cool too. Thank you, Michelle!!

Sarahx

lila Braga said...

Hi Michelle, lovely home. I definitely want some rosettes on my cushions too!
xox
lila

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Hi Michelle~ Thanks for sharing their blog~They are talented for sure! Hope you are having a wonderful week my friend!;) Hugs,Rachel

French Farmhouse 425

Amber B (Simple Dwellings) said...

Wow- amazing talent! Thanks for showing their inspiring transformations! So happy to also find your blog. :)

Nancy's Notes said...

Oh my goodness, what clever and talented ladies! Love their transformations, just beautiful.

I'm happy I found your blog!

Nancy

Arabella said...

That really is amazing how talented they are - wow! I love their home re-dos and craft projects...fabulous. Hope you're having a lovely week, Michelle :O)

Pam Kessler said...

I'll run over there and check them out. That kitchen renovation is amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails