Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am Thankful


I just wanted to say

THANK YOU SO MUCH
for all of your beautiful Birthday Wishes!

I LOVED

reading each and every one of them!!
I had a

WONDERFUL

day thanks to all of you, my dear friends and family!

I am so blessed to have all of you in my life!!



I am going to be spending some time with the family
and I just wanted to tell you that I am so thankful
for another wonderful year of health, happiness, memories,
friends and family!

I hope that you all have a wonderful time spending the day with your loved ones no matter what you are celebrating!!


Happy Thanksgiving!


17 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Michelle! I'm so loving all your Christmas decor so far. I haven't even started one bit yet. Love your tree!

-marie

dedeetsyshop said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle! Hope you and your family have a blessed day!

Robin Johnson said...

Enjoy your day and make sure to wear your comfy pants! LOL

Erin said...

Happy Thanksgiving Michelle!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Michelle!!!!


And did I miss your birthday?! I just don't get around as much as I'd like to..., I hope you had a wonderful celebration. And that gray hair..., oh, am I thankful for hair color!!

Deborah said...

Enjoy your weekend sweetie!
We, your friends are all more than blessed to be given the gift of your dear friendship...
Love you so much!!

Deborah xoxoxoxoxo

René said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you sweet friend!

-Rene

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Happy birthday and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, Michelle.

Sarahx

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good birthday!

Have a happy Thanksgiving with your family!

xx
~Michelle

Amanda@RelovedRubbish said...

I hope you are having a lovely Thanksgiving Michelle! Happy belated birthday too!

candy said...

LOVE your home and you are gorgeous!!!

:)

Jenni said...

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! And Happy birthday, a little late! I hope it was a very good one for you! :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Happy Thanksgiving...enjoy every moment.

Simple Daisy said...

Hope you had a very lovely thankgiving!
It's now the day after and i'm still stuffed:):)

Val said...

Hope your birthday and thanksgiving were wonderful.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

So pretty Michelle!
Hope your have a great weekend!
XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails