Monday, November 1, 2010

Sweet November

Happy Monday to you all! I can't beleive that it is November already! This is my absolute favotire time of the year. I love getting ready for the Holidays, decorating, all the food, starting to look for gifts, all the food, finding that perfect (fake) tree and ALL THE FOOD!!
Ok, I love food, what can I say, this time year brings the best goodies ever!

Martha Stewart




We woke up this morning to Novembers 1st kiss of frost. The sun us shining and everythin
g just sparkles. We are supposed to get a sprinkle of snow later this week which makes me feel all warm and cozy!

November is a time to give thanks as well.
Thanks for family, friends, all my new wonderful bloggy friends, love and all the great gifts that He has given us.

November is also my birthday month! Ooohh......
I will be 37 years young!


It is just a little number but my body feels like that little number is 100!
Just kidding.
Although there are those days!

I hope and pray that this November and beginning of the Holiday Season finds you
happy, peaceful and surrounded by love.

Country Living

I am very excited to start decorating the house this year.
I can't wait to see all your inspirational ideas and creative craftiness and share some of mine with you! I love hearing about family traditions and incredible stories of love and compassion that seem to show themselves this time of year.

Country Living

The adorable Layla from The Lettered Cottage just posted this morning about about Christmas Decorating Linky Parties that her and some other wonderful and creative bloggers are doing this year.



I am very excited and I already have some ideas for my mantel this year!

I am not hosting Thanksgiving this year, my brother and his new wonderfully beautiful girlfriend volunteered to take that this year. I love doing Thanksgiving but I was happy to give that to them. This is his new fresh start on life again and if it makes him happy, then I am happy.

Anyway, I hope that you all have a wonderful start to this years sweet November and I can't wait to share the celebrations with you!

I am working on some more little crafts for my upcoming final shows, although, I may have to keep some of them for myself!


Oh and you may notice that I will sneaking on some Christmas music into my playlist!





13 comments:

Tricia said...

Hi Michelle! I feel the same way...I'm getting very excited for the holidays too. It has been getting cold here so it's hard not to think about it. I can't wait to see all of the pretty Christmas photos and crafts that everyone will be showing :)

The Frosted Gardner said...

Hey Michelle - I cannot wait to see what you come up with for your holiday decorating! I know it will just be fabulous! Have a good Monday!

The Single Nester said...

I too love this time of year. I love to nest and make soups and get all cozy! Now, if I only had a man to get cozy with!

René said...

Sounds like lots of good things are on the way birthday girl. Now that the chill is in the air, I can get excited with you.

-Rene

Lara said...

Hi Michelle,
We had a kiss of frost here in the Chicago west country suburbs, too! You asked about my little tin votive holders. They are actually mini herb pots from Ikea from about 5 years ago; I recently found them at the thrift store. Thanks for LMK about the link parties.. I bet those will be giant ones! Have a good one!
Hugs, Lara

Deborah said...

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling,
ring ting tingling too,
Come on, its lovely weather for a sleigh ride together with you.. :)

Yes, I'd say we're getting in the mood! lol
I love evrything about the holidays too!

And really...its Novemebr already!
Thanksgiving with your brother sounds wonderful hunny...enjoy!

I love your photos from Country Living..I adore those "apron" sinks...
and the white living room and tree are gorgeous!

What a lovely month to have your birthday in! When is it sweetie? :)

I cant wait to share Christmas celebrations with you too!
Happy Thanksgiving first though!! lol
Love you dear friend!

Deborah xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

SUch pretty pictures! I love decorating for the holidays too, so fun! Hope your birthday month is fabulous!

I have 1 year on you :(
XO
Kristin

Vanessa said...

Hi Michelle! I am cracking up that you already have Christmas music on your playlist! I told my husband last night, "You know what tomorrow is right? I'm breaking out the Perry Como and Bing Crosby!" :-) Your pics are gorgeous and my mind has been racing with ideas this year thanks to all of the great inspiration from you wonderfully creative folks!
Vanessa

Heaven's Walk said...

Ok, girlie.....you're putting me in a holiday mood with this post! I'm really looking forward to seeing what creative goodies you have up your sleeve! :) And thanks for the scoop on the link parties! They're gonna be fun!!

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONTH to you, sweetie!!!!

{Big hug} ~

xoxo laurie

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff here, I know you get excited for holidays! I do too, I love them, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve! XX!

Polly said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks again for coming by Sassafras Stuff today. It is nice to connect with you! Your blog header photo is GORGEOUS!!

Can't believe it's almost holiday time!! I'll probably start decorating after Thanksgiving.

November is my bday month too! I'll be having a giveaway to celebrate this milestone birthday I'm about to celebrate, so watch for it!!

:-)

Polly

Amy Kinser said...

I am so with you. I get so excited this time of year. My girls and I actually went shopping for Christmas crafty stuff yesterday and then spent today crafting. We are going to have to slow down or there won't be anything left to do come December. Of course, then we could slow down and just enjoy the Reason for the season.

Noble Vintage said...

I'm also super excited for the holiday linky party!! Can't wait to see some fun stuff! :)
By the way, WHERE did you get your thin tinsel on your galvanized trough???? I have been searching for it! I've only seen it once and it was in a huge gift wrap pack...and I only wanted the tinsel. :( Let me know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails