Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oh The Headache!!

Today I am attempting to try, I repeat TRY, to figure out my inventory. Right now I have spreadsheets, online things and information coming at me that makes my head spin. Making frames and jewelry there are alot of little pieces that need to be accounted for and added in the in the final product. It seriously hurts my head just thinking about it! The sad thing is I graduated college with a business admin degree and have no idea how to do any of this stuff! I would rather just create and sell. However, Uncle Sam would not like that at the end of the year, so in order to make my life easier (sort of) I must find a good way to do this. If anyone has any ideas on this matter, please feel free to let me know!!!!!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails