Friday, September 3, 2010

Message From The Beach


My best friend moved to South Carolina this summer to pursue her dreams of palm trees and the ocean...oh and a new job. It still seems odd that I don't get to see her every day, we worked together at the same veterinarian's office.

Even though we still call, text, skype, and facebook (this is where I love technology!) it sometime isn't the same as talking to her face to face and to give and get a hug when you are having one of those days.

Well the other day I opened up my facebook and saw this...


Her and her daughter were playing in the waves and she decided to write all her loved ones a message from the beach! I was so excited that tears ran down my face!

I miss her so much but I know that her heart has found a home and she is happier than I have seen her in a long time!!!

I miss you BFF and I love you!!!!



4 comments:

pam@ iLoveShelling said...

Awww. That's so sweet she sent that to you.... and embellished with a few shells! It's very hard when a good friend moves away. If you have at&t cell service- she needs to be on your A-list. I just learned about that and my bill went down.

The Frosted Gardner said...

That is wonderful! Every girl needs a BFF :)

Deborah said...

What a sweet message!!! Two of my "bestest" friends moved away a few years ago too and I miss them both terribly.
Facebook is great for keeping us connected..but you're right..its not quite the same as having them close and seeing one another face to face, and hug to hug.
But what a sweet gift she gave you in this thoughtful photo...
Hope your weekend is a fun one!!

Deborah xoxo

Anonymous said...

I somehow missed this. I love you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails