Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!!


Happy Fourth of July Weekend! I hope that everyone has a weekend filled with fun, family and friends! God bless those that have sacrificed so much for our freedom!

I am heading up to Northern Michigan with my daughter to catch some small town atmosphere with fireworks and parades! I am pretty sure that there is no internet where I will be but I may be surprised! I hope to post some great pictures when I return!



In the meantime, I saw these at simple daisy and I am soooo going to try to do this. Heather put together these great little buoys that you see in stores and online. Check out her blog to find out how to make these! She is so talented



Aren't they great!!


Anyway, have a very safe weekend whatever you do and I will catch up to you on Monday!!



0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails