Thursday, August 19, 2010

Coastal Images from Carol Saxe

I am busy painting away today so not much to share other than I am knee deep in a huge mess! But if this turns out how my mind is thinking it will, it will be all worth it!

Sp today I thought that I would share some images of one of my favorite artist, Carol Saxe.

Some of the images I am sure you will recognize, especially the images of large, beautiful windows that open up to the sea, but take a look at some of her other work with architecture and dogs and cats! They are so beautiful!

Click here to go to her web page.


Below are some of my favorites!

"Seaside Porch"

"Harbor Scene"


"Morning Breeze"


"Dockside"


"Post Modern Porch"



I hope everyone has a great weekend!!



4 comments:

The Frosted Gardner said...

Beeautiful images! Hope you are doing well. Hope your kitchen project is coming along. :)

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Love her art!! I'm definitely drawn to "photo realistic". Happy painting!!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

Wow, I am truly amazed at her work! Hope you are enjoying your time painting!! I so admire people who can paint...

xoxo

Simple Daisy said...

What gorgeous art work!!! I wish I could paint like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails