Monday, June 21, 2010

Simple Curtains





A while back I was at Target and saw these great cotton napkins from their Shabby Chic line. I had to have them! However, the idea that came to mind was not to use them for dining (I have a four year old, pretty things don't stay that way too long around him) but rather to use them as cafe style curtains in my bathroom. So with a silver-colored rod and small metal drapery rings, I had my curtains!! They are great because I don't get a lot of sunlight through that window but still need a little privacy (it is the bathroom) and these worked perfect! The best part is that they are easy to change out without the price of new curtains. I can find cotton napkins almost anywhere and there are so many colors, designs and styles to choose from!




End result!!! (sorry the picture is so dark, still refining my photography skills :) )
























Above are beautiful handkerchiefs, napkins and linen towels from Isola Bella. This is a must see shop and check out her blog as well for other great ideas!

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails