Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Vintage Beach Signs

I absolutely LOVE these signs! They are vintage wooden beach signs and I first fell in love with them when I saw one at a local shop. They look amazing and can be personalized with names of lakes, oceans, states, your names and so on. I searched online when I got home to see if there were others like it and low and behold I found a great website that has more selection and the prices were comparable to the shops - www.antlerworx.com The site is great, it helps with your personalization and very easy to move around in.

Well, I went back to the shop about 6 months later and purchased the sign as is. I hung it in my entry way and even when I walk in from those cold Michigan winter days the first thing I see is my picture to remind me that summer is coming!!!!






Here are some examples from antlerworx:



Happy shopping and I hope you love them as much as I do!!!


0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails