Below are some great ideas and sites that you can visit to help you add your bit of fireworks to your 4th of July party!
I have always wanted a great porch to decorate for the holidays. The buntings and flags are a great way to welcome guests and show your patriotic flare. These can purchased at a local shops or chains such as AmericanParty Store. Grand in Road also has some Martha Stewart buntings with various patterns that would look great.
These great little candles are easy and can be something that the kids can help with. They are simple yet add that punch of red, white and blue. Learn how to make these here.
I started saving spaghetti jars because I would see all these ideas that I wanted to try to do with them and also to recycle. These 'fireworks' will make a great display at a buffett table or on the dinner table! Again, this is something easy and the kids can help too! Click here to learn how to make these.
Pinwheels are a favorite of mine and can be made in any color under the sun. Display them in containers, in flower arrangements, in the ground or anywhere where your eye sees fit! Here are easy directions to help you get started from Better Homes and Gardens.
A great way to decorate and be functional are with these patriotic tubs! Fill them with ice and they are a great way to keep drinks cold. These can be purchased at Grand in Road as well.
These are more great ideas that Susan from Entertain Exchange featured in her blog. I love Martha Stewart!
Talented Etsy artists can lend a hand as well!
1. Starry and Striped Table Runner by Quilted Hearts 5
2. Shabby Chic Apron by Lofty Lady
3. Cupcake Toppers for 4th of July by Susie Dees
4. Red, White, Blue Celebration Pennant by Stitching in Socks
5. Patriotic Handheld Pinwheels by Cross Road Cottage
6. Fourth of July Party Tablescape by Paper and Cake - This is customizable and you can download it in a pdf file and print!
7. Primitive Stripe Medium Oblong Planter Tub by Brody and Ma
So many choices are out there and so many ideas! Whatever you choose, just have fun with it all!!