Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bedroom Inspirations

First I would like to say thank you to Rene over at Cottage and Vine.
She walked for three days to help find a cure for breast caner, amazing!
She carried the names of those who have survived and for those who have passed on, two of those names were my aunt and my grandmother.
Please click here to see her amazing journey and all her hard work and dedication!
Thank you my friend!


Thank you for all the wonderful comments on my bedroom redo! I am still adding pieces here and there to get it how I am imaging it but I just wanted to share with you some of my inspirational friends and what they did on their bedrooms that inspired me to do mine!!


Kristin over at My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia was the first bedroom redo that I saw when I started blogging.
I instantly fell in love with the gorgeous calm colors that she chose.

Isn't her bed stunning and dream-like!!?

The details in her room are amazing!

You have to see how she brought everything together here and how she added her special touches through out the room!

So beautiful and romantic, I love everything about this room!


Next is Amy at Whisper Wood Cottage.
This is the image that I first saw..

I know!
I covet this everytime I look at it!
She did an amazing job with the barn style door!!!

I love the simple beauty of it, the colors are so calm and the wood really warms up the room.
Her antique/junk finds are amazing!
Click here to see more of her beautiful finds (check out the mirror)



Donna at Funky Junk Interiors created this amazingly gorgeous and cozy room!

She is so inspiring and knows how to do anything and everything and then she will teach you how to do it!

She made a headboard out of a garden gate, metal siding and a door!

Don't you just want to curl up with kitty!?

She is also hosting an amazing giveaway! If you love junk, and I mean cool junk, click here to enter!!


If you haven't been to any of these blogs, they are a must!
They are sweet and always have a kind word to say.
They each have their unique style and I love that I could take inspirations from each of them and use them in my bedroom!




9 comments:

Pamela said...

All of those are just divine! I need to get our bedroom done.

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

They're gorgeous. They make me feel sleepy!!

I love bedrooms that make you just want to curl up with a book. Sooooo relaxing!

The Frosted Gardner said...

These are great inspirations! Nothing like a huge fluffy cozy bed!

Maya @ Completely Coastal said...

Congrats on your bedroom -I can see "Funky Junk Interiors" in there -just so cozy and comfy. Also adore that barn door -what a great idea!

René said...

Great inspiration photos. After sampling other bedding, I have decided that all white beds are my favorite place to sleep.

-Rene

Unknown said...

I agree, love them all! So talented, and so many gorgeous whites! XX!

Simple Daisy said...

I love them all...but with two dogs and a cat....mine would never look like that for more than a minute:)

Piper Larson said...

I'm so glad I found your blog today! We're right in the middle of redecorating our master bedroom - so this post was perfect! By the way...I love the tagline for your blog!
XO Piper

Deborah said...

I love all these photos Michelle!
My bedroom is like a sanctuary to me...its a quiet place I go and I find comfort there!
These rooms are so inviting and truly inspirational.I've been eyeing "funky junks" bedroom ever since I firat saw it a few weeks ago! That woman is amazing and such a sweetheart!!! :)
Great post!
And your bedroom is so beautiful...love it!
Love YOU more!!! :)
Have a great day off my sweetie...

With much love,
Deborah xoxoxoxo big, big hugs!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails