Thursday, October 14, 2010

Look What I Won!!!

I know, two posts in one day, I am such an over achiever, or something like that....

Anyway, I was so excited about the these great pillows that I won last week over at
Laura Trevey's Bright, Bold and Beautiful that I HAD to show you!!!

(Her blog is also a must see, so many wonderful inspirations, and she is a phenomenal watercolor painter and designer!)

They are from Pillows and Pillows and are gorgeous!

I got to choose TWO pillows and these were my choices!

They go so perfect with Tracy's pillow that she sent me!

(sorry about the pictures, I was in a hurry)




Thank you Laura and thank you Pillows and Pillows!!


I hope everyone has a great weekend, mine will be busy with my daughters volleyball and finishing up some projects that I will share with you next week!!



14 comments:

René said...

Congrats Michelle! You have been such a sweetie that you deserve to win!

-Rene

Low Tide High Style said...

Woohoo, congratulations, those pillows are so pretty! Enjoy your busy weekend!

Kat :)

Beach House Living said...

Congratulations. They are really nice. Enjoy them.

Vanessa said...

How fun Michelle! Those are gorgeous! Congrats!
Vanessa
P.S. I'm starting to notice how many exclamation points there are in my comments...a little too excited?? :-)

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

So happy you won Michelle! They are adorable all together like that. Nice choice.

Heaven's Walk said...

Congratulations, Michelle! I'm so happy for you, friend! Your choices are just perfect, too. Those pillows look amazing together! Love the script one the best! :)

xoxo laurie

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Michelle, Congrats on your lovely pillow win! You so deserve it, and such a lovely prize! Lovin' the @ pillow! How cute is that? Very very happy for you, and I adore your blog, keep up the good work, tami from the high street cottage

Marie said...

Hi Michelle - congrats on winning the cutest pillows! I love the one with french handwriting...bien sur!

BTW, I'm your newest follower.
-marie

Deborah said...

Cute pillows!!! They're great...
Congrats!!!
Love you!!!

Deborah xoxoxox

The Frosted Gardner said...

Lucky you Michelle. They are sweet pillows and I know that you will have the perfect spot for them. Have a wonderful weekend.

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

So pretty! I remember my first pillow I won, I was so excited too! Have a great weekend :)

Val said...

Congrats Momma!!!! = )))

Kendra@Creative Ambitions said...

The pillows are awesome... what a great win! Congratulations!

Comeca Jones said...

Awesomely cute !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails