Thursday, October 14, 2010

CSN Upcoming Review


I know that holidays are coming up on us fast and some of you may be thinking that your dining room table is not big enough to put all the wonderful family and friends that come over to celebrate with you!!

CSN stores has so many varieties that you are sure to find your dream dining room table, you can spend all day just looking through the endless possibilities!!

This is one of my favorites.


I will also be reviewing one of their many selections of kitchen knives. I love making soups, stews and chili for fall and I will be putting the knife to the test!

Come back and see how it goes!


3 comments:

René said...

Oooh. I can't wait to see what you review. Also, thanks for the sweet shout out yesterday :)

-Rene

Sarah @ Modern Country Style said...

Our dining table is extendable so works pretty well for us. It is rather scratched, and NOT distressed in a good way!!, which is why I've covered it with oil cloth.

High Street Cottage said...

Hi Michelle, the dining set is gorgeous, mine is all white, I've had it now for many years, and still love it. I use swiffer cloths to keep it dust free. And for the top, I use Mr. Clean Eraser sponge. And we purchased it for the same reason, our table and chairs were just too small from the old house to fit company comfortably. Can't wait to see what you end up with, tami from the high street cottage

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails